Nature's Farm Foodshed
Garden Variety - GMO Free
Small shells, made with tomatoes, spinach, and red beets. Adds beautiful colour to your dish. This pasta is great in salads, soups and casseroles.
Our Garden Variety line is made in small batches, slow dried from the finest natural ingredients, prairie-grown Canadian durum wheat and our farm-fresh free-run eggs. The subtle flavors add pizzazz to your favorite pasta dishes. Enjoy!
Ingredients: durum wheat semolina, fresh free-run eggs, tomatoes, spinach, red beets.
Contains: wheat, eggs
- Use a large pot (pasta needs to swim!)
- Fill the pot with lots of water
- Salt the water (approximately 1/4 Tbsp. salt : 1 C. water)
- Bring the water to a rolling boil
- Add pasta and start timing after the water returns to a boil
- Stir continually
- Cook pasta so it suits your preference! We like ours al dente and our cooking times reflect this
Try our recipe suggestion!