By: Alexander Svenne (Bistro 7 ¼, Winnipeg MB)
1 pound Nature's Farm Wild Garlic Linguine
1 small white onion, finely diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pinch crushed chili peppers
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 pound peeled shrimp
½ pound snap peas or snow peas, trimmed
2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved length–wise
½ cup chicken stock
2 Tbsp butter
Salt and pepper to taste
Parmesan or feta cheese to garnish
- Boil water and begin cooking linguine.
- While pasta is cooking, sauté onions, garlic and chili peppers in olive oil.
- Add shrimp; cook until opaque.
- Add snap peas, tomatoes and stock.
- Add cooked linguine and toss with butter and basil.
- Garnish with parmesan or feta and serve.