By: Chef Ben Kramer (Winnipeg MB)
1 – 28 oz can diced organic tomatoes
1 head of roasted garlic, cloves squeezed out
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp cracked black pepper
1 tsp chili flakes
¼ cup red wine
- Mix together by hand to maintain texture
- Simmer until sauce consistency
- Red Pepper Oil: (1 cup Udo’s 3–6–9 oil 1 cup olive oil)
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 10 oz roasted red peppers
- ½ cup onions, cooked until caramelized
- Puree in blender
- Sauté 1 chicken breast, diced until cooked.
- Add sauce and toss with cooked Nature's Farm Papardelle pasta.
- Top with 2 Tbsp goat cheese.