Nature's Farm Foodshed
Organic - GMO Free
12mm wide. The name pappardelle is derived from the verb "pappare" - gobble up. These nested ribbons are the perfect partner to beef stroganoff or goulash. Nice with mushroom inspired sauces as well.
Our Organic line of pasta, made in small batches, slow dried from prairie-grown organic Canadian durum wheat and our organic farm-fresh free-run eggs, to which it owes its golden color, is flavor-rich and nutritionally dense. Organic is always free from harmful herbicides and pesticides! To your health!
Only 2 ingredients! Less is more.
Ingredients: organic durum wheat, fresh organic eggs.
Contains: wheat, eggs
- Use a large pot (pasta needs to swim!)
- Fill the pot with lots of water
- Salt the water (approximately 1/4 Tbsp. salt : 1 C. water)
- Bring the water to a rolling boil
- Add pasta and start timing after the water returns to a boil
- Stir continually
- Cook pasta so it suits your preference! We like ours al dente and our cooking times reflect this
Try our recipe suggestions! Spiced Pappardelle or Butternut Squash & Cider Sauce with Christmas Sausage