Nature's Farm Foodshed
Tomato Basil Fettuccine
Garden Variety - GMO Free
6mm wide. This pasta has a delightful rich tomato taste. Works well simply tossed with olive oil, good too with sauteed garlic, squeezed lemon, and topped with fresh parmesan cheese or in a garden fresh stir-fry.
Our Garden Variety line is made in small batches, slow dried from the finest natural ingredients, prairie-grown Canadian durum wheat and our farm-fresh free-run eggs. The subtle flavors add pizzazz to your favorite pasta dishes. Enjoy!
Ingredients: durum wheat semolina, fresh free-run eggs, tomatoes, basil.
Contains: wheat, eggs
- Use a large pot (pasta needs to swim!)
- Fill the pot with lots of water
- Salt the water (approximately 1/4 Tbsp. salt : 1 C. water)
- Bring the water to a rolling boil
- Add pasta and start timing after the water returns to a boil
- Stir continually
- Cook pasta so it suits your preference! We like ours al dente and our cooking times reflect this