Nature's Farm Foodshed
Wild Garlic Linguine
Garden Variety - GMO Free
3mm wide. Thin delicate nests, made with wild garlic. Garlic lovers, this pasta is for you! Compliments most any sauce. It will enhance spicy Alfredos, traditional tomato, primavera, or simply toss with sauteed garlic and top with parmesan cheese.
Our Garden Variety line is made in small batches, slow dried from the finest natural ingredients, prairie-grown Canadian durum wheat and our farm-fresh free-run eggs. The subtle flavors add pizzazz to your favorite pasta dishes. Enjoy!
Ingredients: durum wheat semolina, fresh free-run eggs, wild garlic.
Contains: wheat, eggs
- Use a large pot (pasta needs to swim!)
- Fill the pot with lots of water
- Salt the water (approximately 1/4 Tbsp. salt : 1 C. water)
- Bring the water to a rolling boil
- Add pasta and start timing after the water returns to a boil
- Stir continually
- Cook pasta so it suits your preference! We like ours al dente and our cooking times reflect this
Try our recipe suggestion!