Nature's Farm Foodshed
Organic - GMO Free
A tiny pasta shape that resembles large grans of rice - ideal for vegetable or thin soups, baked in a casserole, a perfect side, or salad ingredient.
Our Organic line of pasta, made in small batches, slow dried from prairie-grown organic Canadian durum wheat and our organic farm-fresh free-run eggs, to which it owes its golden color, is flavor-rich and nutritionally dense. Organic is always free from harmful herbicides and pesticides! To your health!
Only 2 ingredients! Less is more.
Ingredients: organic durum wheat, fresh organic eggs.
Contains: wheat, eggs
- Use a large pot (pasta needs to swim!)
- Fill the pot with lots of water
- Salt the water (approximately 1/4 Tbsp. salt : 1 C. water)
- Bring the water to a rolling boil
- Add pasta and start timing after the water returns to a boil
- Stir continually
- Cook pasta so it suits your preference! We like ours al dente and our cooking times reflect this