Nature's Farm Foodshed
Classics - GMO Free
Hollow elbow-shaped pasta, highly versatile, suitable for soups, salads, casseroles and, of course, Mac'n'cheese.
Our original pasta, made in small batches, slow dried from prairie-grown Canadian durum wheat and our farm-fresh, free-run eggs, to which it owes its golden colour, is flavour-rich and nutritionally dense.
Only 2 ingredients! Less is more.
Ingredients: durum wheat semolina, fresh free-run eggs.
Contains: wheat, eggs
- Use a large pot (pasta needs to swim!)
- Fill the pot with lots of water
- Salt the water (approximately 1/4 Tbsp. salt : 1 C. water)
- Bring the water to a rolling boil
- Add pasta and start timing after the water returns to a boil
- Stir continually
- Cook pasta so it suits your preference! We like ours al dente and our cooking times reflect this